Rayence Flat Panel DR Detector
Rayence are a company specializing in Digital X-ray Imaging Solutions
They have built the world's first full line-up of dental, medical, veterinary, and industrial X-ray detector products
Rayence - Xmaru DR 1717 SGC SCC Flat Panel Detector
The 17 x 17” DR plate can be fitted into a new table or retro-fitted & integrated into an existing system
- The Xmaru Series is based on amorphous silicon TFT, which generates less heat
- Consistent pixel quality allows more accurate diagnostic images
- A 17" x 17" (43 cm x 43 cm) active image area allows you to capture views in one shot (for example, the entire chest area or the 12 thoracic vertebra) without rotating the detector unit
- Easy user interface and workflow for speedy post-production
- Easily integrates with existing and new systems
The DR system comes with VXV Console Software
VetView Console is a console s/w program that helps to acquire, manage and process diagnostic digital images.
1. Easy & Intuitive GUI
- Operator-friendly Console
- Fully integrated solution
- Supporting various workflows
2. DICOM Compliant System
- DICOM Standard
- Easily integrated into your existing clinical network
- Storing, printing, CD burning, and other features can improve your workflow
3. Optimized Workflow
- Procedure Manager
- Customizable and automated procedures
- The optimized workflow reduces operation steps
4. Excellent Image
- Automatic window for image optimization
- Real-time viewing of high quality images
APC UPS POWER BACK-UP SYSTEM
PROTECT YOUR DIGITAL SYSTEM FROM POWER CUTS WITH THE APC BACK-UP UPS
Sudden power-cuts can seriously damage your digital system and lose your images.
The APC UPS Back-up provides and additional 5 minutes of power and operates a safe system shut-down.
Protecting your system from data loss and expensive repairs.