Konica Sigma II CR System
- Compact size ideal for small workspaces
- Highest resolution CR System in the veterinary market
- Multi-touch display for easiest operation Reduced energy consumption
- Many unique features
- Cassette Size: 24 x 30cm and 35 x 43cm (15 x 30cm Dental & 18 x 24cm cassettes available as optional extras).
- Max Resolution: 4,020 x 4,892
- Capacity: Up to 60 plates per hour
- Outer Dimensions: W510 x D610 x H355mm/approx 28kg
- Power Supply: 100VA max during operation: 20VA when not used
- Operating Condition: Temperature 10-30°c
- Energy consumption has been reduced to 100VA – about the same as a household light bulb. That’s one tenth of the power of the smallest film processor
- Patented integral processing technique greatly simplifies X-ray image acquisition, delivering incredibly consistent high quality images
- All in one Image Pilot software combines CR image acquisition and PACS functionality, providing a complete workflow solution for clinics
- More than 100 easy to use functions available
CIRRUS AUTOMATIC IMAGE BACK-UP SYSTEM (FOR CR SYSTEMS)
The Cirrus automatic image back-up facility offers a number of features designed to make archiving easier. The system comprises of a separate removable hard drive complete with dicom viewing software. Cirrus is configured to send high quality dicom images to the viewing software on the completion of every study. Images are still stored locally, but in the event of a catastrophic hard drive failure, high quality images are backed up as peace of mind. The hard drive can be removed at any time and viewed on any Practice PC.
APC UPS POWER BACK-UP SYSTEM
PROTECT YOUR DIGITAL SYSTEM FROM POWER CUTS WITH THE APC BACK-UP UPS
Sudden power-cuts can seriously damage your digital system and lose your images.
The APC UPS Back-up provides and additional 5 minutes of power and operates a safe system shut-down.
Protecting your system from data loss and expensive repairs.